纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 10 课: I really don't want to be alone. 我真的不想落单

Yu-ling: Hey. I can't sleep. This castle is spooky. I shouldn't have checked in early. 嘿,我睡不着。这座城堡阴森森的。我不应该提早住进来。

Tanner: Yeah. The hallways are empty without other students. 没错,走廊空荡荡的,没有其它学生。

Yu-ling: At least Vlad's here with you. There's nobody in the girls’ dorm. 你至少还有夫拉德陪着你。女生宿舍都没人。

Tanner: A lot of the students should get here by tomorrow, I reckon. 我想明天应该就会有许多学生到这里了。

Yu-ling: Good! These dark old hallways won't be so scary with other people around. 太棒了!有了其它人,这些黑摸摸的古老走廊就不会这么恐怖了。

Tanner: You're welcome to stay with Vlad and me until you get tired. 你可以和我及夫拉德待到不想待为止。

Yu-ling: Thanks. I really don't want to be alone. 谢了。我真的不想落单。

Vlad: [Scared] Did one of you just use the bathroom? (害怕)你们有人刚刚去用浴室吗?

Yu-ling: No. We've both been sitting here. 没。我们都一直坐在这。

Vlad: Strange. It sounded like somebody was in there with me. 怪了。听起来有人和我待在那里面。

Yu-ling: Maybe you just imagined it. 大概只是你的想象。

Vlad: I swear I heard somebody. But when I looked, nobody was there. 我发誓我听到某人的声音。但没看到人。

Yu-ling: Weird. Maybe it was a ghost. 真诡异。也许有鬼。

Vlad: [Nervous] You guys wouldn't play tricks on me, would you? (紧张)你们不会是在耍我吧,是吗?

Yu-ling: No. But, do you believe in ghosts? 没有。但你相信鬼这一回事吗?