纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 103 课: Time for your shut-eye. 赛司!该睡觉觉了

Mom: Seth! Time for your shut-eye. 该睡觉觉了。

Seth: [Playing a game] OK, Mom. I'm almost done building this model airplane. (正在玩)好的,妈妈。我的模型飞机快造好了。

Mom: Have you brushed your teeth yet? 你刷过牙了没?

Seth: Not yet. 还没。

Mom: If you finish brushing in the next five minutes, I'll read you a bedtime story. 如果你五分钟内刷好牙,我就念床边故事给你听。

Seth: Right on! Can you read me Green Eggs and Ham? 好耶!你可以念《绿蛋和火腿》吗?

Mom: I'll read anything, but only for five minutes. 我什么都可以念,但一定要五分钟以内。

Seth: Yes! 太棒了!

Mom: Howard, it's almost ten. Time to hit the hay! 霍华,快十点了。该上床了!

Howard: I'll go to bed right after this TV show is finished. 这个电视节目一完我就去睡。

Mom: When will it be finished? 它什么时候结束?

Howard: I think ten-thirty...but maybe eleven. 大概十点半吧……但也可能是十一点。

Mom: Howard! What did we talk about this morning? 霍华!今天早上我们是怎么说的?

Howard: I know, Mom, I know. But this show is so cool! 妈,我知道啦。但这个节目实在太酷了!

Mom: You need to start going to bed earlier now-not some other night. 你必须从现在起就开始早点睡——不是改天晚上。