纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 112 课: Remember to say hi to Mom. 记得跟老妈打声招呼吧

Linger: Finally I got you guys to take politics seriously. 我终于让你们都认真看待政治了。

Aduh: Hey, sis, if we do what this Zinn guy says, maybe we'll be on the evening news. 嘿,老姊,如果我们照着辛这家伙所说的去做,我们也许会上晚间新闻。

Linger: Remember to say hi to Mom. 记得跟老妈打声招呼吧。

Aduh: This is great. We'll get those internet prices down in no time. 太棒了。我们很快就会让网络费用降下来了。

Linger: And then we can start reading about different politicians. 然后我们就可以开始研究不同的政治人物。

Aduh: I might even want to get involved in politics. I'll be a champion of education reform. 我可能还想要参与政治。我要成为教改的提倡者。

Linger: Oh, Aduh. You really are my brother, after all. 噢,阿德。你终究还是我的兄弟啊。

Jeff: The girls will be dying for us. I'll reel them in like fish. 小妞们会爱死我们的。我会像钓鱼般让她们上钩。

Wayne: I don't know if I can deal with too much excitement tonight. 我不知道我今晚是否承受得了太多刺激的事情。

Jeff: Don't worry, buddy. I'll share some of the leftovers with ya! Look, isn't this belt just so stylin’? 别担心,兄弟。我会把一些剩下来的分给你!看,这条皮带有够新潮吧?

Wayne: I think I'm gonna be simple and stick with my leather jacket and jeans. 我想我还是简单一点,继续穿我的皮夹克和牛仔裤就好。

Jeff: Oh, no! It's almost ten, and I haven't even shaved yet! 糟糕!都快十点了,我却连胡子都还没刮。