纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 113 课: You're gonna talk to her? 你要去跟她说话?

Ana: That black dress looks great on you! So you really think the music will be good tonight? 那件黑色洋装在你身上很美!你真的认为今晚的音乐会很赞?

Mei: Yeah. I wouldn't go out normally, you know. But you're here, and I've heard tonight's DJ is really good. 对呀。你也知道,我平常不出门的。但是你在这里,而且我听说今晚的DJ很棒。

Ana: So will the local guys be afraid to talk to me? 那本地的男生会害怕跟我说话吗?

Mei: Probably, but the foreigners tend to be a little more chatty. You shouldn't have any trouble meeting someone. 或许吧,但是那里的外国人都有点爱聊天。认识新朋友你不会有问题的。

Ana: What about you? I know. We'll find someone to help you get over your ex! 那你呢?我知道了。我们会找个人帮你忘掉你的前男友!

Jeff: Wow, the chicks here are so hot. Damn! Get a load of her! [points to a girl in a low-cut black dress by the bar] 哇,这里的小妞都好正。天啊!瞧瞧她!(指着一位在吧台旁穿黑色低胸洋装的女孩)

Wayne: She's definitely a hottie. You're gonna talk to her? 她真是个辣妹。你要去跟她说话?

Jeff: Yeah, but I think I should get my groove going on the dance floor first. 对,但是我想我应该照老套先去舞池里泡泡。

Wayne: Whatever, man. I think you're just making an excuse ‘cause you're too afraid to talk to her. 随你啰,老兄。我想你是太怕跟她说话才找个借口。

Jeff: OK, then. Here goes nothing. 好吧。豁出去了。

Jeff:Hey, girl. You look hot in that dress. You'd look even hotter with it off. 嘿,女孩。你穿那件洋装看来好辣。没穿看起来会更辣喔。

Mei: Thanks, but your attitude turns me stone-cold. I'm not here to hook up tonight. 谢谢,但是你的态度浇熄我的热情。我今晚不是来这里钓凯子的。

Jeff: That's OK. I'm just looking to have a good time, if you know what I mean. 没关系。我只是来找乐子的,如果你了解的话。

Mei: I know what you mean, and I don't want any. 我了解,而且我一点也不想要。

Jeff:Maybe you've had a rough time recently. But baby, the night is young. 或许你最近过得不太顺。但是,宝贝,今夜还很长呢。

Mei: And you're even younger. Are you even allowed to drink? 你更是来日方长。你到底到法定喝酒年龄了没啊?