纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 114 课: Do you come here often? 你常来这里吗?

Wayne: Do you come here often? 你常来这里吗?

Ana:No, this is my first time here. How about you? 没,这是我第一次来。你呢?

Wayne: I'm just here to 1 keep my friend company. [points at Jeff] 我只是来这里陪我朋友的。(指杰夫)

Ana:Hey! He's talking to MY friend! 嘿!他正在跟 ‘我’朋友说话耶!

Wayne: She looks like his type. Can I buy you a drink? 她看来是他喜欢的型。我可以请你喝杯酒吗?

Ana:I'd love one. Gin and tonic, please. 我很乐意来一杯,请给我杯琴汤尼。

Wayne: [Comes back from the bar with two drinks] Gin and tonic for you, and scotch on the rocks for me. (拿两杯饮料从吧台处回来)琴汤尼给你,加冰块的威士忌是我的。

Wayne: So what brings you to Taiwan? 那么是什么风把你吹来台湾的呢?

Ana: Adventure. Excitement. And I've just started studying Chinese. 寻求冒险。找刺激。而且我刚开始学中文。

Wayne: Cool. What can you say? 酷。你会说什么?

Ana: Umm... Ni hen shuai! Did that sound right? 嗯……你很帅!那样听起来对吗?

Wayne: [Blushing] Your Chinese is perfect! Ni hen mei. I just said you're very
beautiful. (脸红)你的中文很棒!你很美。我在说你很漂亮。

Ana: I know. So do you do kung fu? 我知道。所以你会打功夫吗?

Wayne: You're cute. No, I work in films. A little bit of this, little bit of that. 你真可爱。不会,我是拍片的。东做一点,西做一点。

Ana: Wow. So did you make Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon? 哇。所以你拍了《卧虎藏龙》吗?