纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 115 课: Shall we dance? 我们跳支舞好吗?

Wayne: No, I'm more into independent films. You know, Ana, I really like your style. 不是,我比较喜爱独立制片的电影。安娜,我真的很喜欢你的样子。

Ana: You mean you like my body? 你是说你喜欢我的身体?

Wayne: No, I mean your personality. The way you carry yourself is so... refined. You have a definite way about you. 不,我是说你的个性。你举手投足间是那么的……优雅。你有独特的魅力。

Ana: And you have a strong presence, too. So smooth, so confident. 而你也很有个人风采。很和善,很有自信。

Wayne: Shall we dance? [he sets his drink down on a table] 我们跳支舞好吗?(他把饮料放到桌上)

Ana: I'd love to. [she downs her drink in one gulp] 我很乐意。(她一口喝下她的饮料)

Jeff:Hey, sister, you dance so sexy. You sure you don't want to practice some English with me? 嘿,妹子,你舞跳得好性感。你确定不想跟我练练英文吗?

Mei: You English teachers try all the same tricks. I just broke up with one. 你们这些英文老师老是耍一样的把戏。我才刚跟一个分手。

Jeff: So, you ARE single. Why don't you show me some love, honey? 那么,你是单身啰。何不对我表现一些爱意呢?亲爱的。

Mei: You act just like my ex-boyfriend. What is wrong with you foreigners? 你的行为就像我的前男友。你们这些外国人到底有什么毛病啊?

Jeff:Oh, you're just feeling a bit lonely. Come to daddy, girl. [opens his arms and tries hugging Mei] 喔,你只是觉得有点寂寞罢了。小女孩,快来爹地这里吧。(敞开手臂试着要抱阿梅)