纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 116 课: The universe moves in mysterious ways.世事难料啊

Jeff: Dude, some crazy chick just punched me in the face! 老兄,有个疯女人刚对我的脸挥了一拳!

Wayne: Sounds like you reeled in a fighter. 听来你钓到了一个拳击手。

Jeff: I saw you talking with some blonde, you dog you. 我看到你跟一个金发妞聊上了,你这家伙。

Wayne: Yes, she's a charming person. I think she's friends with your so-called crazy chick. 对呀,她很迷人。我想她是你所谓的疯女人的朋友。

Jeff: Oh, no! Is your girl waiting outside for you? I don't want to see her psycho girlfriend again! 不会吧!你的妞在外面等你吗?我不想再看到她那个神经病女友了!

Wayne: Don't worry. I'll go out and see if the coast is clear. 别担心。我会去外面看看危险过去了没。

Ana: Hey there, my kung fu fighter! Mei wants to know if your friend is OK. 嘿,我的功夫小子!阿梅想要知道你朋友还好吗。

Wayne: He's uh, a bit sick. I think maybe he had too much to drink.他,嗯,有一点不舒服。我想或许他喝太多了。

Ana: Oh, that's too bad. Well, we have to leave soon. But I wanted to tell you it was great to meet you. 喔,那真不妙。呃,我们很快就要走了。但是我想跟你说,很高兴见到你。

Wayne: But it's so early! Can I at least walk you to a taxi? 但是还很早啊!至少让我陪你们走去搭出租车好吗?

Ana: It'd be my pleasure. [they step out the front door] 这是我的荣幸。(他们步出大门)

Wayne: To be honest, I don't usually like meeting women in bars, but you're something else. 老实说,我通常不喜欢在酒吧里认识女生,但是你不一样。

Ana: The universe moves in mysterious ways.世事难料啊。

Wayne: So, Ana, can I get your digits?那么,安娜,我可以要你的电话号码吗?

Ana: Of course! Umm, ling jiu san... Umm, umm, I'll just write it down for you.当然!嗯,○九三……嗯,嗯,我写下来给你好了。

Wayne: Would you like to come with me to a movie opening next week?你愿意下星期陪我参加电影首映吗?

Ana: I'd love to! [gives Wayne a quick kiss on the cheek and gets into taxi with Mei] 我很乐意!(很快吻了伟恩的脸颊,然后和阿梅搭上出租车)