纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 121 课: You have to leave now, 你必须离开

Staff: You have to leave now, sir. Let's go. 先生,你必须离开。我们走吧。

Morley: What? What's wrong? I'm just enjoying the hot spring! My camera fell by accident! 什么?怎么了?我正在享受温泉!我的相机是不小心掉进去的!

Staff: [Grabbing Morley] Our bathers are complaining that you're taking lewd
photographs. (抓住莫理)我们的客人抱怨你在拍偷拍照。

Morley: No-no-no! I'm just taking shots of people having fun! 不—不—不!我在拍大家享受的照片!

Staff: Sir, we don't allow cameras in here. You have to leave. 先生,我们这里不准携带相机。你必须离开。

Morley: Take a chill pill! There's a big misunderstanding here! I'm a photographer... 轻松点!这是个天大的误会!我是个摄影师……

Staff: Out! Now! 出去!就是现在!

Dan: What's going on, Morley? 莫理,发生什么事了?

Morley: This guy thinks I'm a pervert for taking pictures in here! 这个人以为我是在这里偷拍的变态!

Dan: Oh, no! We forgot that cameras are a no-no in hot springs. 糟糕!我们忘了相机在温泉里算是违禁品。

Morley: I'm sorry if I scared everybody. I'm a photographer, not a perv! 如果吓到大家我很抱歉。我是个摄影师,不是变态!

Dan: I know that. We know that! But the staff doesn't know that, so we should go. 我了解。我们都了解!不过员工并不知道,所以我们还是走吧。

Morley: Well, although I've lost face, at least they let me keep my camera!! Hee-hee! 嗯,虽然很丢脸,至少他们让我保留了我 的相机!!嘿嘿!