纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 125 课: Listen to that baby rumble! 听听这车子的引擎声

Trev: Hey, Ramon, check out our ride. 嘿,雷蒙。看看我们的车。

Ramon: Wow! Listen to that baby rumble! 哇!听听这车子的引擎声。

Trev: Yeah it purrs like a kitten. 耶,引擎隆隆作响像小猫在呜呜叫一样。

Ramon: Here, let me get in, and my homeys, too. 让我跟我的兄弟进去车子里吧。

Trev: OK, but we gotta get going. 好是好,但是我们也该上路了。

Ramon: Here, gimme the keys real quick. 来,赶快给我车钥匙。

Trev: Actually, I'll just hold on to them. 事实上,我还是自己拿着好了。

Ramon: [Pulls out the gun] I said, “Gimme the keys, punk!” (掏出枪)我说,车钥匙拿来,瘪三!

Trev: Aren't we on the same side! 我们不是同一国的吗?

Ramon: A little school kid like you? Hell no! Now gimme your money, too! 跟你这样的小毛头?见鬼了!把你的钱也给我。