纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 126 课: It's all your fault, Trev! 这全你的错

Wei They took everything, even our clothes! 他们拿走所有的东西,甚至连衣服也不放过。

Paul: It's all your fault, Trev! 崔佛,这全你的错。

Wei: Did you see the way they were looking at me? How horrible! 你有看到他们看我的样子吗?真是可怕!

Paul: At least they didn't take you, too. 至少他们没有把你也带走。

Wei: What do we do now? 我们现在该怎么办?

Paul: We have to call the police. 我们必须报警。

Wei: I can't walk out there in my underwear! 我不能这样穿着内衣裤走出去。

Paul: Use that trash bag over there. Trev, I'm never going to forgive you. 你可以用那边那个垃圾袋。崔佛,我永远都不会原谅你的。

Wei: Me, neither! Not unless you figure a way out of this mess! 我也是!除非你想到法子收拾这个烂摊子。

Laura: Welcome to our home, Jun. You're the first guest our son Jason has sent us from Asia! 欢迎光临我们家,小君。你是我们儿子杰森第一个从亚洲送来的客人。

Jun: I'm so lucky to have met him near McDonald's last week, right after winning this plane ticket to the States. 我真是太幸运了,上星期才刚抽中一张到美国的机票,就在麦当劳门口遇见他。

Laura: You sure are lucky. And we're so proud that Jason chose to spread the word of God in Asia. 你真的很幸运。我们都很骄傲杰森选择到亚洲传教。

Jun: Well, thank you so much for taking me in. I've brought you some of best oolong tea as a gift. Hope you like it. 很谢谢你们让我住在这里。我带了一些最好的乌龙茶当礼物送你们。希望你们喜欢。