纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 21 课: You're such a romantic.你真浪漫

Yi-jun: Yuck, in spitty water? 恶心,在有口水的水里?

Holly: Uh-huh. Gross, huh! And here's the face painting booths... 对啊。恶心吧!这里是脸部彩绘的摊子……

Yi-jun: I never knew you guys had this kind of celebration. 我都不知道你们有这样的庆祝活动。

Holly: ...and ring toss and you can buy hot dogs and baked goods and... ……还有抛环,还可以买热狗和烘培的点心,还有……

Yi-jun: Enough already. I want to come and see what it looks like tomorrow. So, what's our job? 已经够了。我真想瞧瞧它明天会是什么模样。那我们的工作是什么?

Holly: We're doing finishing touches for the haunted house in the gym. 我们要完成体育馆内鬼屋的最后布置。

Yi-jun: I'll try to help, but I'm not exactly an expert at this sort of thing. 我会尽量帮忙的,但我在这方面可不是真正的行家……

Gimi: Wow, if I were still a little kid, I would have wet my pants. 哇,如果我还是一个小孩子的话,我会尿湿裤子的。

Holly:That was nothing. Wait until we go to the one Bryan is working on. 那还不算什么。等看过布莱恩弄的鬼屋你就知道了。

Gimi: I kept flashing photos of the guys who jumped out at us. I wonder how they'll turn out. 那些人跳向我们时,我一直在拍他们。我真想看这些照片的效果。

Holly:Awesome, as usual. [smiles] Are you guys ready to leave? I've got a surprise planned! 会跟平常的一样棒。(微笑)你们准备好要离开了吗?我有计划一个惊喜!

Gimi:Yes, but before we go, I bought tickets for just the two of us for this hayride. 好,但我们走之前,我买了一张只给我们 两人搭乘的无篷马车车票。

Holly: [Blushes] You're such a romantic. (脸红)你真浪漫。