纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 25 课: We were worried about you. 我们在担心你耶

Paul: These rides are fantastic! 这些云霄飞车实在太赞了!

Wei: I know. That last one was a blast! 我知道。最后一个更是超赞!

Paul: Good thing we haven't eaten anything. 还好我们什么都没吃。

Wei: You're right. I would throw up. 没错。不然我会吐。

Paul: Hey. I just noticed something. It seems awfully quiet. 嘿。我刚发现一件事。似乎安静得有点奇怪。

Wei: Yeah. Hey, I know. Where's Trev? 对啊。嘿,我知道了。崔佛呢?

Paul: That's it. Trev's missing. Where could he be? 那就对了。崔佛不见了。他会去哪里?

Wei: Maybe he went on a ride by himself. 也许他自己去搭云霄飞车了。

Paul: It's weird. He was just here. Let's have them call him over the PA system. 怪了,他刚刚还在。我们去广播处广播找他吧。

PA System: Bad Trev, please come to the office. I repeat, Bad Trev... 坏崔佛,请到办公室来。重复一次,坏崔佛……

Trev: [Later] There you guys are. Look what I bought. (稍后)你们在这啊。看我买的东西。

Wei: Trev! We were worried about you. 崔佛!我们在担心你耶。

Trev: Oh, I was just off getting some food. 喔,我只是离开去买些食物。

Wei: Whoa! You sure did buy some food. Look at all that! 哇!你买得还真多。你看看那堆!

Trev: I've got a funnel cake, a pretzel, a bagel and nachos. Want some? 我买了漏斗蛋糕、咸饼干、培果跟玉米片。来点吧?

Wei: Not a chance. I'd throw up on the next roller coaster. 才不要咧。我搭下一趟云霄飞车会吐出来。

Trev: Not me. I've got a cast-iron stomach. 我可不会。我是铁胃。