纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 33 课: You look like hell! 你看起来好惨!

Kyle: What's up, bro? You look like hell! 怎么啦,老弟?你看起来好惨!

Luke: I had my braces tightened yesterday. I can't eat or drink or think! 我昨天去绑紧牙套。我不能吃、不能喝,甚至不能想事情!

Kyle: Ouch. Sounds like a rough ride. Anything I can do? 真痛。听起来挺辛苦的。有什么可以帮忙的吗?

Luke: No. Just tell me whenever there's food stuck in my teeth! 不用了。只要我牙里卡食物时通知我一声就好了!

Kyle: Gotcha. Hey! A girl in my math class asked about you today! 了解。嘿!我的数学课上一个女孩子今天问起你喔!

Luke: Really!? But...I have braces. 真的?可是……我带牙套耶。

Kyle: Well get this...so does she, man!! 嗯,听好了……她也是呢,老弟!!

Luke: Reeeally! 真的吗!

Jin: Thanks again for picking me up yesterday at the airport, Rick. 瑞克,再次感谢你昨天到机场接我。

Rick: My pleasure. I just hope you're interested in my investment scheme. 那是我的荣幸。但愿你对我提的投资案有兴趣。

Jin: I can't believe you won't even tell me what the proposal is! 真不敢相信你连计划内容都不肯告诉我!

Rick: Sometimes seeing is believing. That's why I invited you to Philadelphia! 有时候要看了才会相信。那就是为何我邀请你到费城来!

Jin: OK. I'll take your word for it. 好吧。我相信你就是了。

Rick: So how is the family breakfast store going? 府上的早餐店生意如何?

Jin: Pretty well. But I'm always searching for improvements. 不错。但我永远在寻求进步空间。