纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 44 课: Why are you doing this to me? 你们为什么要这样对我?

Gimi: [Yi-jun puts his hand in a bowl] Yuck, what's that? (怡君把他的手放进一个碗里)好恶,那是什么?

Yi-jun: Why, it's just human brains. Squishy, isn't it? 干嘛,只不过是人脑。黏糊糊的,可不是吗?

Gimi: [Hand in next bowl] Why are you doing this to me? (伸手进下一个碗里)你们为什么要这样对我?

Yi-jun: We just thought you'd like to feel some alien eyeballs! 我们只是以为你会喜欢摸摸看外星人的眼珠子!

Gimi: This one's ice cold...and sticky. 这碗很冰凉……还黏黏的。

Yi-jun: Oh that...that's just the frozen remains of Fred, our building manager! 喔那个啊……这只是佛莱德被冷冻的遗体,他是我们的大楼管理员!

Gimi: OK, I think that's enough for me. I'm going back to the party room! 好了,我想这对我而言已经够了。我要回到派对的房间里了!

Holly: Still no sign of Bryan? Maybe he's at the Village Halloween Parade! 还是没看到布莱恩?或许他去参加格林威治村的万圣节游行了!

Yi-jun: Maybe. I just wish he'd call! 或许吧。我只希望他能打电话来!

Holly: You know, we hrow a great party! 我们办了场不错的派对!

Yi-jun: The spaghetti and hard-boiled eggs grossed people out! 那些意大利面和白煮蛋让大家快恶死了!

Holly: And the Jell-o. I thought no one would fall for that anymore. 还有那个果冻。我还以为现在已经没有人会被这种东西唬了。

Yi-jun: Gimi was washing his hands for like ten minutes! [laughs as Taylor sneaks up to scare the two]. 吉米洗了大概十分钟的手吧!(怡君笑的同时,泰勒走来吓两人)

Holly: [To Taylor] Give it up, Taylor. I saw you coming a mile away! [to Yi-jun] Hey, isn't that the werewolf from... (对泰勒)算了吧,泰勒。我老远就看到你过来了!(对怡君)嘿,那不就是那天那个狼人……