纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 45 课: Let's go inside and bet some money. 我们进去赌两把

Werewolf: [Limping over to Yi-jun] Give us a kiss, baby! (一瘸一拐地走向怡君)来啵一个,宝贝!

Taylor: [Getting up his courage] Hey, you stay away from her! (鼓起勇气)嘿,你离她远一点!

Bryan: [Taking off mask] What's wrong with you, dude? You look like you just saw a ghost! (脱下面罩)老兄,你怎么啦?你看来像是见到鬼一样!

Taylor: [Relieved] Oh, Bryan! I thought you were...I mean, how are you? Where've you been? (松一口气)喔,布莱恩!我还以为你是……我是说,你好吗?你去哪儿啦?

Bryan: Yeah, it's been a crazy week. Some idiot ran me over at the Haunted Woods. He nearly broke my leg! 是啊,这星期真是乱成一团。有个白痴在鬼森林里把我辗过去。他差点撞断了我的腿!

Taylor: [Embarrassed] Oh, that's... terrible. (尴尬)喔,那真是……太可怕了。

Paul: Hey, Trev. Check out the beam of light on top of that pyramid. 嘿,崔佛。你看那个金字塔顶端的光束。

Trev: I bet that looks cool from an airplane. 我敢说那个从飞机上看一定很酷。

Paul: Let's go inside and bet some money. 我们进去赌两把。

Trev: Now you're talking. Wei doesn't want to gamble. 这才像句人话嘛。小薇不想赌博。

Paul: She's playing it smart. 她这是明智之举。

Trev: How could anybody come to Vegas and not gamble? 哪有人来到赌城不赌博的?

Paul: [Going inside] OK, here we are. How much do you want to bet? (走进饭店)好。开始了。你要下多少注?

Trev: Let's play with the high rollers. 我们去豪赌一番吧。

Paul: Whoa! You can't bet any less than a hundred dollars at this table. 哇!这桌的赌注不能低于一百美元耶。