Kevin: Do you still have those documents I emailed you from Taiwan? 我从台湾email给你的那些文件,你还留着吗?
David: The ones I never read. Yes, I have them. 我一直没读的那些。有啊,我有留着。
Kevin: I have an emergency. My computer is broken, and I lost all my files. Do you think you can email those to me? 我发生紧急状况。我的计算机坏了,全部的档案都没了。你可以把那些文件email给我吗?
David: OK. But it might take me some time to get to my computer. 好啊。但我得过一会儿才能用得到我的计算机。
Kevin: Where are you right now? 你现在在哪?
David: Actually, I'm driving home now. 其实,我正在开车回家。
Kevin: You're a lifesaver. I can't believe how lucky I am. 你真是救星。真不敢相信我会这么幸运。
David: Don't mention it, man. I'm just sorry I didn't get around to reading them. 没什么啦,老兄。真抱歉我一直没办法读那些文件。
Kevin: That's OK. Just send them to me, and I'll forgive you. 没关系。把它们寄过来,我就会原谅你。
David: Hey, by the way, is Susan around? 嘿,顺便问一下,苏珊在你附近吗?
Kevin: Yeah. I saw her here when I arrived. 是啊。我来的时候有看到她。
David: Do me a favor and tell her I said “hi.” 帮我跟她说声‘嗨。’