纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 67 课: We need to go get a good spot. 我们得去抢一个好位子

Taylor: The pies are in. You know, you don't seem like yourself lately. 派放进去了。你最近似乎不太对劲。

Holly: I'm just a little confused. Got a lot on my mind. 我只是有点乱。脑袋里很多东西。

Taylor: Well, let me add one more thing. I was going to wait until tomorrow. 那我就再加入一件事情吧。我本来要等到明天的。

Holly: Don't tell me you're moving to Taiwan, too! 别跟我说你也要搬去台湾!

Taylor: Hah! No, Hong Kong. I got a great job. And Femi's going with me. 哈!不,是香港。我得到一份很好的工作。费咪会跟我一起去。

Holly: [Smiling] Then that settles it! Pass me the liver and gizzards. I need to make the gravy. (微笑)那就决定了!递给我肝脏和胗。我得要做肉汁。

Taylor: Gross! No gravy for me. Settles what? 恶!别给我肉汁。决定了什么?

Taylor: Out of bed, sleepyhead. We need to go get a good spot. 下床啦,爱睡鬼。我们得去抢一个好位子。

Yi-jun: Wha-what? The sun's not even up yet! 什么、什么?太阳都还没出来哩!

Taylor: We're going to the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade! To see all the floats and balloons. 我们要去参加梅西百货的感恩节游行!去看一堆花车和汽球啊。

Yi-jun: [Yawns] Can't we just watch it on TV? (打呵欠)我们不能在电视上看就好吗?

Taylor: Nope. I promised Holly we'd go so she can finish cooking. 不。我答应过荷莉我们会去,好让她弄完料理。

Yi-jun: OK, I'm coming already! [to self] God, this is like getting up for Confucius’ Birthday ceremony! 好吧,我来了啦!(对自己)天啊,这就像是起床参加祭孔大典一样!