纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 85 课: Check out all that booze! 瞧那么多酒

Paul: Here we are. Wow! Check out all that booze! 到了。哇!瞧那么多酒!

Wei: I feel sort of tired. Uhmm, maybe I should go back to the hotel. 我觉得有点累了。嗯,也许我该回饭店。

Paul: Wei, why are you acting so weird? 小薇,你干嘛怪里怪气的?

Wei: I don't know if I should do this. I've never drunk alcohol before. 我不确定是否要这么做。我从没喝过酒。

Paul: Don't worry. I'll watch out for you. 别担心。我会照顾你的。

Wei: But if you're drunk, how can you watch out for me? 可是如果你喝醉了,你要怎么照顾我?

Paul: I won't drink, so you can feel safe. 我不喝,你大可安心。

Wei: That's so sweet! 真是贴心!

Paul: Anytime. 不客气。

Trinny: Hey Wei, what do you want? 嘿,小薇,你要喝什么?

Wei: I don't know. This is all new to me. 我不知道。这是我第一次点酒。

Trinny: Do you want something sweet? 你要口味比较甜的吗?

Wei: Sure. Or maybe just a juice. I like cranberry juice. 好啊。或是果汁就好。我要小红莓汁。

Trinny: I know the drink for you. Sex on the Beach. 我知道你该喝什么。情色海滩。

Wei: That sounds a little naughty. 听起来有点黄。

Trinny: It's made with peach schnapps, vodka, and orange and cranberry juice. 这是用水蜜桃杜松子酒、伏特加,以及柳橙和小红莓汁调成。

Wei: Mmm. I'll give it a try. 嗯。我试试。

Trinny: And I'll get Trev a Long Island Iced Tea, the strongest drink in the bar. 我帮崔佛点杯长岛冰茶,酒吧里最烈的饮料。