纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 87 课: There's no doubt about it. 不用怀疑

Paul: It looks like Wei gave the Vomit King a taste of his own medicine. 看来小薇给了呕吐王以其人之道还治其人之身的教训。

Trinny: What a mess! We need to get them out of here. 真是一团乱!我们得把他们带离这里。

Paul: Tell your bartender friend we're sorry. 跟你的酒保朋友说我们很抱歉。

Trinny: That's OK. This sort of thing happens all the time. 没关系。这类事情常常发生。

Paul: Let's get them to the hotel. 我们把他们带去饭店吧。

Trinny: Use Trev's money to pay. 用崔佛的钱付账。

Paul: I bet they're gonna have hangovers. 我敢说他们一定会宿醉。

Trinny: There's no doubt about it. 不用怀疑。

Paul: I guess that's the last time Wei lets Trev get her drunk. 我想这是小薇最后一次让崔佛带她喝酒了。

Candy:I haven't heard back from any schools yet. I don't know what to do! 我还没接到任何学校的回复。我不知道该怎么办!

Sarah: Did you send everything out on time? 你有没有把东西准时寄出?

Candy:Yeah, I think so. And Ian seemed to know what he was doing. 有啊,我想有的。伊恩似乎自有分寸。

Sarah: Well, of the millions of properties your parents own, which address did you put? 好吧,你父母的房子一堆,你到底写到哪个地址去了?

Candy: That's it! I know where they must have gone! 有了!我知道信一定在那里!

Sarah: Where? The Grand Hyatt? 哪里?君悦大饭店吗?

Candy: No. They're at that penthouse apartment I stayed at for a few months. 不。它们是在我待过几个月的顶楼公寓里。