纽约英语口语网新版
加路连英语口语
第 91 课: I think you can handle it. 我认为你可以应付这一切的

Candy: That's great. Maybe you still have time to apply. 那太好了。也许你还有时间申请。

Ian: But I don't even know where to start with these Taiwanese universities. 但我甚至不知道如何着手申请台湾的大学。

Candy: Try going and talking to the professors. I think you can handle it. 试着去和教授谈谈。我认为你可以应付这一切的。

Ian: But I want to seem extra professional. I could really use your help. 但我想要看起来特别专业。有你的帮忙会对我大有帮助。

Candy: I guess you did help my cousin. I should have some time next week, OK? 我想你的确帮了我表妹。我下星期会有时间,好吗?

Ian: Great. So glad to have such an expert like you helping me! 太棒了。很高兴有你这样的专家能帮我!

Sarah: You take care, cousin! Do you have everything you need? 你保重,表妹!你需要的东西都带了吗?

Candy: Got my passport, visa, and visa card! What else does a girl need? 带了我的护照、签证和威士卡!女生还会需要什么别的呢?

Sarah: You're going to have so much fun! Remember to study some, OK? 你会过得很愉快的!记得要读点书,好吗?

Candy: I will, but only when I miss you two bookworms. [to Ian] You take good care of her, OK? 我会的,但只有在我想念你们这两个书呆子的时候。(对着伊恩)你好好照顾她,好吗?

Sarah: More like I'll be taking care of him. He's already had me write two papers for him! 说是我照顾他还差不多。他已经要我帮他写二份报告了!