I: Do you have any questions you want to ask? 你有什么问题要问吗?
A: Yes, I’d like to know if there would be any future opportunities for specific training. 有,我想知道贵公司将来是否提供特殊培训的机会。
I: If necessary there will be. Any other questions? 如果需要的话,会有的,还有问题吗?
A: When will I know your decision? 我何时能知道最终结果呢?
I: We‘ll give you our decision in a few days. How can we get in touch with you? 我们会在几天内通知你我们的最终决定,我们怎样才能和你取得联系呢?
A: I can be reached at my office during work hours and at home in the evening. My office phone number and home phone number are in my resume. 工作时间我在办公室,晚上我在家,你们都能找到我。我办公室和家里的电话号码都在我的简历里。
I: Thank you for your interest in our company. 非常感谢你来我们公司面试。
A: Thank you, sir. I expect to hear from you as soon as possible. 谢谢你,先生。我期待着能尽快得到您的消息。
I: Would you please let the next applicant come in on your way out? 你出去的时候能通知下一个应聘者进来吗?
A: All right. Goodbye. 好的,再见。
Dialogue 2
I: Well, that's all for the interview. Thank you for your interest in this job. 好了,面试到此结束,非常感谢你来面试这份工作。
A: You are welcome. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to interview me. 不用谢。也非常感谢你在百忙中抽出时间来面试我。
I: May I call you about our final decision? 我可以打电话通知你我们的最终决定吗?
A: Yes, please. My telephone number is 2974-5328, and you can call me at any time in the daytime. 当然可以了。我的电话号码是:2974-5328,白天任何时候都可以打电话给我。
I: We will get in touch with you by the end of next week. 我们会在下周末之前联系你的。
A: Great. I will look forward to hearing from you. And do I need the second interview? 好的,我期待着你的消息。那我还需要第二次面试吗?
I: We'll notify you if necessary. Goodbye. 如果有必要我们会通知你的,再见。 A: Goodbye. 再见。