纽约英语口语网新版
JOB英语口语300
第 12 课:面试篇—询问结果

Dialogue 1

A: Hi, may I speak to Mrs Smith, please? 你好,我可以和史密斯女士讲话吗?

I: This is Mrs Smith. 我就是史密斯。

A: Mrs Smith, how do you do? This is Sunlin. I interviewed with you a few days ago. 史密斯女士,你好,我是几天前和你面试过的孙林。

I: Yes, Mr. Sun. 是的,孙先生。

A: I am just calling to follow up on the status of the Sales Manager position. 我打电话只是想问一下销售经理这个职位的招聘状况。

I: We haven't made any decision yet. Although we do have a couple we are looking at including you. 我们还没有做任何决定呢,但我们已有几个人选,其中包括你。

A: I see. Well, I am very interested in this position. And if there is any additional information you need, please call me at any time. 我知道了。是这样,我对这个职位非常感兴趣。如果你还需要别的资料,请随时打电话给我。

I: I certainly will. Thank you for calling. 当然会的,谢谢你打来电话。

A: Thank you very much, too. 我也非常感谢你。

Dialogue 2

A: Hello, may I speak to Mrs Smith? 你好,我可以和史密斯女士通话吗?

I: Speaking. 我就是。

A: Hi, Mrs Smith, this is Sunlin. You interviewed me a few days ago. 你好,史密斯女士,我是孙林,几天前你面试过我。

I: I know, can I help you? 我知道了,你有什么事吗?

A: I am just following up to see if you have made a decision concerning the Sales Manager position. 我只是想知道关于销售经理一职你们是否已经做出了决定。

I: Unfortunately, we have been working to meet a deadline. So we haven't made any decision. 很抱歉,我们一直在忙着一个就要到期的工作,所以还没有作任何决定。

A: Do you have any idea when you might arrive at a decision? 那你知道你们什么时候会作出决定吗?

I: I hope by next weekend. 我希望是在下个周末之前吧。

A: All right, thank you. 那好,谢谢你。

I: You are welcome. Goodbye. 不客气,再见。

A: Goodbye. 再见。