I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager? 你做了几年的生产经理?
A: 3 years. 三年。
I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements? 能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?
A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost. 我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。
I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for? 非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过?
A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth. 坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。
I: Then have you received any award at your present company? 那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?
A: Yes. I was awarded the title of advanced Worker last year. 有,去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。
I: How would you evaluate the company you are with?你将如何评价你现在的公司?
A: Although I could not say that everything is perfect there,I still very much appreciate what the company has given me,especial many chances. 虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。
I: How would your colleagues evaluate you? 你的同事会如何评价你呢?
A: They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague. 他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。
I: Can you get recommendations from your present employers? 你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?
A: Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are. 可以,我已经把它带来了,给你。
I: Do you have any questions? 你有什么问题要问吗?
A: I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you. 我想你已经把所有重点都提到了,不过如果以后我有什么问题,我会与你联系的。