纽约英语口语网新版
洛杉矶英语口语
Unit 2 - Inside A Pub 在酒吧-3

SCOTT: Because when you go out with people, everybody drinks. And your company will have parties too. If you refuse to drink alcohol, people will think you are too conservative. 史考特:因为你和别人出去时,每个人都喝酒。公司也会有聚餐。如果你不喝酒,别人会觉得你太保守。

SYLVIA:So you think I need to drink, huh? 思维亚:所以你认为我应该喝酒?

SCOTT: At least get used to it. You should be able to drink two or three drinks. 史考特:至少要习惯它,你应该要能喝个两三杯。

SYLVIA: Alright. I will try. What are you drinking? 思维亚:好吧,我试试看。你要喝什么?

SCOTT: Gin and tonic. 史考特:琴汤尼。

SYLVIA: Is it strong? 思维亚:很烈吗?

SCOTT: Average. Not too strong. 史考特:普通,不会太烈。

SYLVIA: I will have one too then. But you must promise not to laugh at my red face. 思维亚:那么我也来一杯,但是你答应不许笑我脸红。

SCOTT: I promise. I'll go to the bar and get two gin and tonics. 史考特:我保证。我去吧台叫两杯琴汤尼。