A: How will I know when I'm there? 我 怎 么 知 道 我 到 了 大 学 呢?
B: Ask the driver to tell you where to get off. 让 司 机 告 诉 你 在 哪 儿 下 车。
A: I hope he'll understand my English. 我 希 望 他 能 听 懂 我 的 英 语。
B: No problem. Your English is fine. When you get here, ask for the department and I'll meet you there. 没 问 题, 你 的 英 语 不 错。 你 到 大 学 后 找 英 语 系, 我 在 系 里 等 你。
A: Thanks very much. Good-bye. 非 常 感 谢, 再 见。
B: See you later. 回 头 见。
A: I know how to make a local call now, but how do I call my friend in Ottawa? 现 在 我 知 道 怎 样 打 市 内 电 话 啦, 但 我 怎 样 给 我 在 渥 太 华 的 朋 友 打 电 话 呢?
B: That's a long distance call, but it's very easy. Do you know the area code for Ottawa. 那 要 打 长 途 电 话, 非 常 容 易。 你 知 道 渥 太 华 的 区 号 吗?
A: Yes, it's 613. I looked it up in the white pages. 知 道, 是 613。 我 是 从 白 纸 页 电 话 簿 上 查 到 的。
B: Good. Just dial 1 first, then the area code, then the number and your friend's phone will ring. 那 好, 那 就 先 拨 1, 然 后 拨 区 号, 再 拨 电 话 号 码, 对 方 电 话 就 会 响 了。