纽约英语口语网新版
初到加国口语
第 34 课:Problems Encountered When Changing Cultures 面 对 陌 生 文 化-5

B: Sometimes I wonder why I ever left home. 有 时 我 在 想 我 怎 么 就 离 开 家 乡 了 呢?

A: That's too bad! Isn't your work going well? 这 样 想 可 不 好。 是 不 是 工 作 进 展 不 顺 利?

B: I seem to be a bit bogged down, not getting anywhere. 看 上 去 我 有 些 陷 入 困 境, 一 点 进 展 都 没 有。

A: Is that the only problem? 这 是 你 唯 一 的 困 难 吗?

B: I still find it quite difficult to understand English. 我 仍 感 到 在 英 语 听 力 上 还 有 困 难。

A: But you express yourself clearly. 可 你 表 达 很 清 楚。

B: And another thing is that no one seems to want to talk to me. 另 外, 好 象 没 有 人 愿 意 同 我 谈 话。

A: I can hardly believe that. You have a lot of interesting points of view. 这 使 我 很 难 相 信。 你 有 许 多 非 常 有 趣 的 看 法。

B: Well, I often feel unhappy and lonely. And I sometimes want to stay in bed the whole morning. 我 时 常 感 到 不 快 和 孤 独。 有 时 真 想 一 上 午 躺 在 床 上 不 起。

A: You've described some of the classical symptoms of homesickness. 你 所 说 的 是 典 型 的 想 家 病。