纽约英语口语网新版
轻松商务口语
第 20 课:Export Commodity - Offer

Chen: All our prices are on a C.I.F. basis.我们所有的价格都是包括成本、保险费和运费的。

Bob: I am interested in your products and wish to have quotations for items specified below.我对你们的产品很感兴趣,希望能给下列商品报个价。

Chen: Do you have an idea of the quantity you require so that I can work out an offer?请您说明订购数量以便我报价好吗?

Bob: Yeah. But the size of our order depends greatly on your price.行,但我们的订数主要取决于你方的价格。

Chen: The larger the order, the lower the price.订购越多,价格越便宜。

Bob: If your prices are not as suitable as those of other suppliers, I will place an order somewhere else.如果你方的价格不比其他供货商优惠,我就到别处订货。

Bob: I'm sure you'll find our prices most favorable.我确信,你会发现我们的价格是极其优惠的。

Bob: Is your offer a firm one?你们的报价是实盘吗?

Chen: Yes, it will remain open for 5 days. As our stock of these goods is limited, I would advise you to place your order without delay.是实盘,5天内有效。由于我们这种存货有限,请立即订货,切勿拖延。

Bob: Thank you.谢谢。

Bob: Your offer is out of line with market prices.你方的报价高于市场价格。

Chen: Not exactly. I'm sorry the difference between my price and your counter-offer is so wide.并非如此,很遗憾,我们的价格与你方还盘之间的差距太大。

Bob: How shall we compromise?我们怎样折中一下解决呢?

Chen: All right then. I would be willing to make you a firm offer at this price. 那就这样,我愿意按这个价格向你报实盘。