纽约英语口语网新版
轻松商务口语
第 27 课:Do Business Wordwide - Booking Accommodations

Linda: Simon, here is a letter for you. 西蒙, 这儿有一封您的信。

Simon: " A representative of our firm will be coming to your country... obliged if you would book him an accommodation... glad to visit your company and view merchandise...Well, Linda, could you arrange some sort of accommodation for our visitor?" “我公司的一名代表将前往贵国...如蒙预定住宿将不胜感激...很高兴参观贵公司及 产品。你能为我们的客人安排一下住宿吗?”

Linda: All right. I'll do it right away. 好的, 我马上办。

Simon: Don't forget to provide a car and show him around a little bit. 别忘了提供一辆车并带他参观一下。

Linda telephones the International Hotel to book accommodations for the coming visitor. 琳达致电国际宾馆为来访者预订住宿。

Receptionist: International Hotel. Reception. 国际宾馆。接待处。

Linda: Do you have a single room with a bath for five nights from July 1st, please?你们有从7月1日后五天的带浴室的单间吗?

Receptionist: Just a moment please, I'll check. (pause)No, I'm sorry. We have no single room left. 请等一下,让我查一下。对不起,我们没有单间了。

Linda: Oh, that's a shame. I suppose I'm a bit late booking. 唉,真遗憾!我想我订得有点晚了。

Linda telephones another hotel to book accommodations for the coming visitor. 琳达打电话给另一家宾馆为来访者预订住处。

Linda: Do you have a single room with a bath for five nights from July 1st, please? 你们有从7月1日后五天的带浴室的单间吗?

Receptionist: Yes, a single, five nights from July 1st. Shall I book that for you? 有的,单间,7月1日后五天。我替您预订好吗?

Linda: The name will be "John Williams", ABC Company. 名字是“John Williams ”, ABC公司。

Receptionist: Would you please confirm this in writing? 请您书面确认一下好吗?

Linda: You bet. 好的, 当然