纽约英语口语网新版
保险英语对话
第 47 课:Obtaining Information 搜集资料-7

By the way, how long have you been working in your company? 另外, 请问你为公司 服务了多久?

S:Three years. 三年.

A:Does your company provide you any insurance benefits 你公司有否提供任何的 保险福利,

such as provident fund pension scheme,group insurance or medical plans? 例如公积金, 退休计划, 团体保险或医疗计划?

S:Yes,my company is a fairly big organization.The benefits come in a package. 有的, 我公司是一间规模较大的组织. 福利是配套形式.

I have medical insurance as far as I know. 据我所知公司已为我提供了医疗保险.

A:I think you also realize that these benefits have their limitations. 我想你亦明白那些福利是有限的.

I mean if you change your job or leave the country, these benefits will be terminated. 我的意思是假如你转换工作及离开国土, 那些福利便会终止.

Do you think it's bet- ter to have a permanent plan effective throughout your lifetime, 你不觉得应有一份永久计划去保障你的一生,

no matter what you do and where you are? 不论你做任何事或在何地.