纽约英语口语网新版
保险英语对话
第 83 课:Policy delivery 递送保单-2

Tips on After sales service 售后服务的提示

1.Before meeting the client, check policy for errors. 见客人前, 复查保单是否有错漏.

2.Call as soon as pos- sible and arrange for enough time to conduct an unhurried visit. 尽快致电受保人及安排 一个有足够时间准备的探访.

(Presentation) 讲说

A:Before discussing the policy, 在讨论保单之前,

I'd like to say that this is a fine thing that you're doing for your family. 我想让你知道你对家人做了件好事.

Too often people put these things off until it is too late. 很多人想做时已经迟了.

T:Thank you. 谢谢.

A:First, let's go through the personal data: your name is spelt correctly, 首先, 我们复核一次你的个人资料, 你名字的写法是否正确,

aged 45, non-smoker, protection amount US$150,000, 四十五岁, 不吸烟, 保额为十五万美元,

annual premium HK$12,000, and your policy number is 123456. 每年保费港币一万二千元, 保单编号是123456.