纽约英语口语网新版
保险英语对话
第 88 课:Giving Souvenirs 给予纪念品

David hasn't talked with Mr. Truman for two months. 情景: 大伟已有两个月没有与杜文先生倾谈,

Recently his company has ordered some stationery with the company logo. 最近大伟的公司定购了一批有公司商标的文具,

He thinks it's a good chance to visit his clients and give them souvenirs. 他觉得这是个赠送纪念品和探访的好机会.

A:Hello, Mr. Truman, how's everything since you moved? 你好, 杜文先生, 搬迁后一切好吗?

T:It's been great. Now I can walk to my office. It saves so much of my time. 非常好, 我现在可以步行去公司, 节省了很多时间.

A:That's right. Sometimes traffic can be hectic here. 是真的, 这里的交通有时使人伤脑筋.

I wonder if you have time to go for a drink sometime this week? 你这星期有时间一起喝杯东西吗?

T:Oh, that'll be nice. But is there anything coming up? 噢, 这很好, 但有些特别的事情吗?

A:Not really, as you are one of my most valued clients, 没什么特别的事情, 只因为我觉得你是一位值得交的客户,

I just think that we should get together more often. 希望经常保持联络.

T:All right. I'll see you tonight during the happy hours at LA caf. 好的, 今晚欢乐时光在LA咖啡室见.

A:Great! See you then. 好, 今晚见.