保险英语对话第 96 课:Handling general objections 处理常见借口-2 R3:Fine, you may have enough protection for your family. 好的, 你可能有足够的保障给家庭, 但你自己又怎样?
But how about yourself Have you arranged your own retirement fund when you are sixty? 当你六十岁时, 你有为自己安排退休金吗?
Or have you planned to do some traveling when your children are big enough to take care of themselves? 或者, 你可否计划一下旅行当孩子长大可照顾自己的时候?
R4:You might have had enough insurance when you got it last 你可能会有足够的保障.
But you see,it was fifteen years ago. 但这是十五年前的标准.
Living standards have been rising ever since. 现在的生活水平已大大提高了.
your amount of protection then may not apply to your present situation now. 对于现在的状况, 你的保金可能未必足够?
Would you like me to have a review for you? 你需要我为你复核一次吗?
R5:I'm glad to hear that, but how did you arrange to give your family the most security? 但你怎样使你的家人得到最好的保障? 很高兴听到这些,
Can you tell me the amount you've insured? 你可以告诉我你的保额吗?
R6:Is your whole prog- rammed insured against a prolonged sickness or a serious accident? 你整个计划有保障到长期疾病或严重意外吗?
Or have you arranged to deal with the children equally at their different ages? 或者,你有否为孩子在不同年纪有所安排?