纽约英语口语网新版
接待口语对话
第 121 课:Seeing the Doctor 看病-3

(Taking out his stethoscope) Now let me examine your chest. (取出听诊器)现在让我检查一下你的胸部。

Will you please unbutton your jacket and shirt?...Thank you 请把夹克和衬衫解开。 ……谢谢。

Breathe in deeply. Once more, and breathe out slowly 做深呼吸,再来一次,慢慢呼气。

Now, please turn round. Breathe in...out. That'll do. 现在转过身去,再呼吸。 好了。

B:Do I need an X-ray, doctor? 医生,我要透视吗?

D:No, that won't be necessary. I'd like to give you a blood test though. 不必要,我倒想让你验验血。

Please take this slip to the laboratory, and they will do the test for you. 请拿这张化验单到化验室去,他们会给你化验的。

It won't take long, you can wait for the result and bring it back to me. 用不了多久,你可以等候化验结果,再把化验结果带给我。

B:Where is the laboratory? 化验室在哪里?

Y:It is next to the pharmacy. I'll take you there. 就在药房隔壁,我带你去。