纽约英语口语网新版
接待口语对话
第 130 课:Visiting the Patient 探望病人

H:Good afternoon, Mr. Brown. 下午好,布朗先生。

B:Good afternoon, Miss Huang. Come in and sit down, please. 你好,黄小姐。快进来,请坐。

H:How are you feeling now, Mr. Brown? 你现在感觉怎么样了,布朗先生?

Our manager, Mr. Zhang, has asked me to look after you. 我们经理张先生要我来照料你。

These are flowers he sent to you. 这些是他送给你的鲜花。

B:Much better than in the meming. I can take good care of myself. 比上午好多了,我可以照顾自己了。

Thank you and thank for Mr. Zhang's kindness. 谢谢你,谢谢张先生的好意。

H:I'm very glad to hear that you are better, 听说您已经好了些,我就高兴了。

and I hope you have a recovery soon. 真希望你快点痊愈。

B:I'm well, now, and I'd like to make an appointment with Mr. Zhang. 我已经好了,我想约会张先生。

H:He will come to see you tomorrow morning 他明天上午会来看您的。