纽约英语口语网新版
接待口语对话
第 46 课:Leaving for Hotel 动身去旅馆

(Coming back to the customs officer)Here is the receipt, sir. (返回到海关官员处) 这是税收发票,先生。

L:Thank you. Your baggage has been passed by the customs. 谢谢。你的行李海关 已经检查了。

I'll keep your health declaration and return your passport and customs declaration. 我把你的健康检查证留下,而退还你的护照和报关单。

Please keep them them with you 请好好保管它们,

and be ready to give them back to us when you leave China. 并准备在离开中国时 交给我们。

B:Shall we go now? 我们可以走了吗?

L:Yes. You may be away. Hope you enjoy your stay in Changsha. 是的,你可以离开了。但愿你在长沙过得愉快

B:Thank you. I'll do. 谢谢,我会的。

H:Let's go.The car is waiting outside. 走吧,车在外面等着呢。

B:All right. Let's go. 好吧,走吧。