纽约英语口语网新版
接待口语对话
第 47 课:Recommending the Hotel to the Guest 给客人介绍旅馆

H:Get on, please. We are driving to the hotel 请上车,我们驱车去旅馆。

B:How far is it to the hotel? 到旅馆有多远?

H:About an hour ride. 乘车大约要一个小时。

B:In which hotel will I live? 我住哪个旅馆?

H:We've reserved a specious single room with bath for you at the Lotus Hotel. 我们为您在芙蓉宾馆预订了宽敞的带澡堂的单间。

B:You have received my fax which I sent to reserve a suite, haven't you? 你们收到了我预订房间的传真件,对吗?

H:Yes, we have. 是的,我们收了。

And the Lotus Hotel, which is downtown,is one of the best hotels in this city. 位于闹市的芙蓉宾馆是本市最好的宾馆之一。

It has a dinning-room, a Chinese restaurant, a west restaurant, 它有食堂,中餐馆, 西餐馆,

a bar, a barbershop,a laundry,a banking counter, a post and telegragh service. 酒吧,理发店,洗衣房, 银行服务台和邮电服务处。

I hope you have a good time there. 我希望你过得愉快。

B:That's great! Thank you. 好极了,谢谢。