接待口语对话第 54 课:Asking for the Room Rate 询问房金 B:How much is the room, please? 请问,房金是多少?
S:Your room is 480 yuan (RMB) per day. 你的那套房间每天480 元(人民币)。
B:Does that include attendance? 那包括服务费吗?
S:Four hundred and eighty yuan a day, service is included in the room rate. 四百八十元人民币一 天,包括服务费。
B:Meals include? 伙食费包括在内吗?
S:Meals are extra, not included. 伙食费另加,不包括在内。
B:What sevices come with that? 那种价格的住房提供些什么样的服务设施呢?
S:For 480 yuan a day, you will have one bedroom with air-conditioning, 四百八十元一天的套间,你可以享有一间带空调的卧室,
a bathroom,an icebox, a colour television, 一间澡堂,一台冰箱, 一台彩电,
a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room every day 一部电话机,每天还给 你的房间送一份国际日报。
B:Do I have to pay in advance? 需要我预先付款吗?
S:Yes, you should pay 10,000 yuan (RMB) in advance, 是的,你得先付10,000人民币,
and the account will be settled later. 帐目以后再结。