纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 37 课

A: Allan, I am really disappointed by your lack of effort on this project. 艾伦,你做这个项目缺乏努力,这实在令我失望。

B: Look, Sally. I've put just as much work into this as anybody else. 嘿,萨莉。我在这上面所投入的一点也不比别人少。

A: No, I'm sorry. I disagree. I don't think you've been working at full speed at all. 不,对不起。我不能同意。我认为你根本就没在全力工作。

B: Well. I'm sorry you feel that way. 哦,你这样想我很遗憾。

A: Mr. Martin? I need to talk to you for a minute. 马丁先生?我需要和你谈谈。

B: Certainly, Mr. Emory. Is there a problem, sir? 当然,埃默里先生。有什么问题吗?

A: Well, I'd just like you to help me with the holiday schedule. 嗯,我希望你帮我排出假期日程。

B: Fine, Mr. Emory. Let me just grab a pad and pen. 好,埃默里先生。等我拿纸笔来。

A: Well, I really just have two problems with this. 嗯,关于这一点我就有两点疑问。

B: Yes, sir? 什么问题,先生?

A: I'm concerned about your lack of marketing experience and, frankly, your age, you're pretty new at all this. 我所考虑的是你缺乏做市场的经验,并且坦白地讲,还有你的年龄。你在这些方面还完全是个新手。

B: I can understand that. Let me see if I can clarify some things for you. 我能理解。让我看看是否能对您说明一些事情。