纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 45 课

A: Hello, Ms. Murphy? 喂,摩菲女士吗?

B: Yes? Who's calling? 是的,你是哪位?

A: It's John Anderson. I'm afraid I'm going to be out sick today. I've got a nasty cold. I hope you don't mind, ma'am. 我是约翰·安德森。恐怕今天我得请一天病假。我感冒得很厉害。我希望您不介意,夫人。

B: No, that's no problem. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get some rest. If you need to see a doctor, let me know. 没问题。很遗憾听到你身体不佳。休息一下。如果需要看医生,告诉我一声。

A: Hello. Mr. Rodriguez? 喂,罗得里格兹先生?

B: Yes. Is this Paula? 是我,是波拉吗?

A: Yes, sir. I've just dropped those slides off at the Winthrop office. Do you need anything else while I'm out? 对,先生,我刚把那些幻灯片送到温斯罗普办公室。趁我在外边,还有什么事吗?

B: No, that's all right. Paula. Why don't you get something to eat, and I'll see you this afternoon. 没有了,很好,波拉。你先吃点东西吧。咱们下午见。

A: Hello? 喂?

B: Ms. Montgomery? This is Richard Thomas. I'm sorry to bother you at home, but I've got a bit of a problem. 蒙格玛利女士吗?我是理查德·托马斯。真抱歉您在家里还麻烦您。但我出了点小事。

A: Oh? What's wrong? 哦,怎么了?

B: My daughter's just banged up her knee pretty badly and I'm going to have to take her to the hospital. I'll be about two hours late. 我女儿刚刚碰伤了膝盖,伤得很厉害。我正要送她上医院。大约得晚到两个小时。