A: Rachel? This is John Emory speaking. 蕾茜儿?我是约翰·埃莫里。
B: Yes, Mr. Emory? 什么事?埃莫里先生?
A: I've got some bad news. All the plans sent over to the McGrath Corporation have been rejected. We're going to have to start from scratch. 有个坏消息。所有送到麦克格拉斯的计划统统被打回来了。我们还得从头开始。
B: I thought they had already agreed to everything. That's going to take weeks to rework. 我以为我们每项都被认可了。要从来得好几个星期呀。
A: Hi, John? It's Susan Miller. 你好,约翰?我是苏珊·米勒。
B: Hi, Susan. What's up? 嗨,苏珊。什么事?
A: Do you know where that memo about office procedures is? I want to give my secretary a copy. 你知道办公室规程的备忘录在哪吗?我要给我的秘书一份。
B: I'm sorry. I have no idea. I haven't seen that for ages. 对不起,我不知道。我已经好久没见过那东西了。
A: Good morning. Could I speak with Mr. Willard please? 早上好,我可以和威拉得先生讲话吗?
B: This is he. Who's calling, please? 我就是,请问你是哪位?
A: This is Chris Emerson speaking. 我是克丽丝·埃莫森。
B: Hello, Chris. How can I help you? 你好,克丽丝。有什么事吗?