纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 53 课

A: Good afternoon. Lotus Catering Company. Lilian speaking. May I help you?下午好。荷花餐饮公司。我是丽莲。能帮忙吗?

B: Good afternoon. Lilian. This is Tom Baker over at Beck's Trading company. We need to arrange a banquet for next Wednesday afternoon. 下午好,丽莲。我是伯克贸易公司的汤姆·贝克。我们要订一个下周三下午的宴会。

A: I see, Mr. Baker. How many people are you planning to invite and how much would you like to spend per person? 好的,贝克先生。你们计划邀请多少人参加,每人多少钱的消费标准?

B: Well. We're expecting about twenty-five people and we'd like to spend no more than $20 a head. 嗯,我们预计要来25人左右,每人不超过20美元。

A: Hi, is this the Bread and Cheese Deli? 你好,是“面包奶酪送餐服务”吗?

B: Yes, ma'am. How may I help you? 是的,夫人。您需要什么?

A: I need to place an order for a couple of sandwiches and drinks. Can you deliver? 我想点两个三明治和一点饮料。你们能送来吗?

B: Yes, we do deliveries for orders over $15, ma'am. 可以,15美元以上的菜我们都送,夫人。

A: Good morning, Mary? It's John Kramer calling. You remember you handled my tax forms for me? 早上好。玛丽吗?我是约翰·克莱默。你还记得我吗?你帮我做过税表的?

B: Of course, Mr. Kramer. How are things going these days? 当然记得,克莱默先生。近来好吗?

A: Better than ever! You won't have to worry about “finding” extra money for me anymore! We made nearly a quarter of million in profit last year! 很好!你再也用不着费心力为我寻找额外的钱了(凑钱了)!去年我们赚了近25万!

B: Congratulations! I'm really glad to hear it! That should make balancing the books a lot easier! 棒极了!听到这消息真高兴!这会使平账变得容易多了!