A: Good morning. Sales Division. Alex speaking. 早上好。销售部。我是埃里克。
B: Alex. It's Nancy over in Marketing. I've got some good news for you. 埃里克。我是市场部的南希。我有好消息给你。
A: Oh yeah? I could use some. What's up? 噢,是吗?我想我用得上。什么好消息?
B: Mr. Morris was so pleased with your sales work on his account that he went straight to the top with it. He wrote a letter about it to Mr. Macmillan! 莫利斯先生对你帮他做的销售工作十分高兴,他把这事一直提到头儿那里去了。他就此事给麦克米伦先生写了信。
A: Hey, Jim. I heard you got a promotion! 嘿,吉姆。听说你被提升啦!
B: Yeah, I'm going to be running the Walker Avenue Branch. 不错。我将负责澳克大街分店。
A: Congratulations, guy. 好小子,祝贺你!
B: Thanks. I appreciate it. 谢谢。
A: Guess what, Mark? 你猜怎么着,马克?
B: What? What's up? 怎么了?什么事?
A: Our softball team is in the finals! We're playing the McGrath office on Saturday. 咱们的垒球队进入决赛了。星期六咱们对麦格拉斯公司队。