纽约英语口语网新版
办公室英语口语
第 72 课

A: Excuse me, but I thought I was supposed to receive a check for $2,500 for merchandise I returned to your company. 对不起,我想我应该收到贵公司2500美元的退货款。

B: I'm sorry, sir. Could you tell me your name and the products you purchased? I'll see what I can find out. 对不起,先生。您能告诉我您的名字以及您买的货吗?我来看看能找到什么。

A: Yes. My name is Greg Wilson and I returned a laptop computer with a modem to you about a month and a half ago. 好,我叫格雷·威尔森,我大约一个半月前退给你们一台带调制解调器的膝上型电脑。

B: Just one moment, please, Mr. Wilson. I'll check in our files. Where did you purchase the laptop? 请稍等,威尔森先生。我查一下我们的档案。这台电脑您是在哪里买的?

A: Good afternoon. Paul Lands speaking. 下午好,我是保罗·兰滋。

B: Mr. Lands? It's Roberta Myers calling. I've got to thank you for the work you did on that newspaper ad. It was a great piece of work. 兰滋先生吗?我是罗伯塔·麦尔斯。我得感谢你为我们在报纸上做的广告。那真是一个杰作。

A: I'm glad you liked it, Ms. Myers. 我很高兴您能喜欢,麦尔斯女士。

B: I loved it! I'll definitely have more work for you in the future! 我喜欢极了。我将来肯定还有更多的活儿找你。

A: Is there anything else I can do for you, Ms. Cozwell? 我还能为您做点别的什么事吗,考茨威尔女士?

B: No, thanks. That'll do it for today, Joe. I don't know how you keep all this stuff straight! 没有了。谢谢。今天就这些了,乔。我不知道你是如何把这些事管得如此井井有条的。

A: Well, that's my job, Ms. Cozwell. 嗯,这是我的工作,考茨威尔女士。

B: And, you do it very well! Thanks again for the help! 你做得非常出色!再次感谢你的帮助。