纽约英语口语网新版
芝华士英语口语
第 2 课: At the Bank 在银行

Anna:Excuse me, sir.对不起,先生。

Clerk:Yes, May I help you?我能效劳吗?

Anna:I'd like to cash a check. Would you please tell me which window should I go to?我想兑现支票。请问我应该到几号窗口办理?

Clerk:You can cash checks over there at window 5.在那边的五号窗口。

Anna:Thanks a lot.谢谢。

Clerk:Anytime.不客气。

Anna:I'd like you to cash this check for sixty dollars, please.请你帮我兑现这张六十元的支票。

Clerk:Do you have an account with us?你在本银行有账户吗?

Anna:No. Actually I'd like to open an account right now, and deposit these other checks.没有。事实上我正想开个户,把其他的支票存进去。

Clerk:What kind of account would you like to open?你想开那种账户?

Anna:A checking account.活期存款。

Clerk:Please go to window 3 first. Tell the clerk at window 3 that you want to open a checking account. He'll give you some forms. Fill them out, give him the checks you want to deposit, and after you finish everything, come back here. I'll tell you what to do next.请你先到三号窗口。告诉三号窗口的职员您要开一个活期存款的账户。他会给您一些表格。您把表格填好,把要存的支票交给他,等一切完成以后,您再过来这里。我会告诉您下一步怎么做。

Anna:Thank you.谢谢你。

Anna:Mister, I have an account now.先生,我现在有户头了。

Clerk:Now, how would you like this check cashed, ma'am?你要怎样兑换这张支票,小姐?

Anna:Six tens will be fine.六张十元的钞票就行了。

Clerk:Here you are.这是您的六十元。

Anna:Thanks. Er, mister, if I want to deposit checks next time, what should I do?谢谢。呃,先生,如果下次我要存支票,我要怎么做?

Clerk:Just make out a deposit slip and come here during bank hours. That's from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.只要写好存款条,在上班时间来就可以了。我们从早上九点到下午三点。