Lisa: I also need ten fifteen-cent stamps....I want to send this package. Which window should I go to?我还需要十张一角五分的邮票。……我想邮寄这个包裹。请问应该到哪个窗口?
Clerk: Go to the window marked "Parcel Post."到写着『包裹邮寄』的窗口。
Lisa: Thanks!(At parcel post window) I want to send this package parcel post,registered.谢谢。……(在包裹邮寄窗口)我要小包挂号邮寄这件包裹。
Clerk: What does it contain?里面是什么东西?
Lisa: There are books and manuscripts.是些书和手稿。
Clerk: Do you want it insured? 要保险吗?
Lisa: Yes, please, for thirty dollars.要,请保三十元险。
Clerk: That will be forty cents. Here are your stamps.总共是四角。这是您的邮票。
Lisa: Thanks!(Lisa sticks the stamps on the package and gives it to the clerk.) I also need to buy some aerograms. Which window is that?谢谢。(丽莎把邮票贴在包裹上,然后把它交给职员。) 我想买一些航空邮票。请问在
Clerk: Go to window 9. (Lisa walks away.) Wait a second, miss! 到九号窗口。(丽莎走了过去。)等等,小姐。
Lisa: Yes?什么事?
Clerk: You forgot to put the return address on the package. 您忘了写寄件人地址。
Lisa: Oh, sorry. I'll put it on right now. 噢,对不起。我马上写。
Clerk: Now, here is your receipt.好了。这是您的收据。
Lisa: Thanks. Is everything done?谢谢。都好了吧?
Clerk: Yes, miss. You may go to window 9 now.是的,小姐。您现在可以到九号窗口去了。