Mr. Coe : I'd like to book a flight to New York, please. 我想订一张去纽约的机票。
Clerk : Certainly, sir. What date? 好的,先生。那一天?
Mr. Coe : May 1st. 五月一日。
Clerk : May 1st. Single or return? 五月一日。单程还是来回?
Mr. Coe : Return, please. I'd like a direct flight, if possible. 来回。可能的话,我希望能直飞而不必转机。
Clerk : Sure.. What class do you like? 当然。……您要坐几等舱?
Mr. Coe : Economy class will be fine. 经济舱就可以了。
Clerk : May I have your name please? 请问大名?
Mr. Coe : Yes. My name is Frank Coe, F-r-a-n-k C-o-e. 我叫法兰克·寇,F-r-a-n-k C-o-e
Clerk : All right, Mr. Coe. Please call us and confirm your ticket around April 28. 好的,寇先生。请在四月二十八日左右打电话来确定您的机票。
Mr. Coe : All right....Er, could you make a hotel reservation for me? 好的,……呃,你能不能帮我订旅馆?
Clerk : Yes, Mr. Coe. Which hotel? 可以的,寇先生。那一家旅馆?
Mr. Coe : Hotel Queens. 皇后旅馆。
Clerk : For how many days? 几天?
Mr. Coe : Just for one night. 只要一个晚上。
Clerk : Fine. We'll get confirmation as soon as possible. 好的。我们会尽快帮您办好。
Mr. Coe : Thank you. 谢谢。
Clerk : You're welcome. 不客气。