纽约英语口语网新版
芝华士英语口语
第 38 课: At the Airport在机场

Mrs. Fu: Hurry up! We don't have much time left. 快点!我们没剩多少时间了。

Mr. Fu: Take it easy. We still have two hours. 慢慢来别急。我们还有两个小时呢。

Mrs. Fu: Come on! This is my first time ever to take a plane. I don't want anything to go wrong. 快点!这是我生平第一次坐飞机。我可不想出什么差错。

Mr. Fu: Let me take care of everything, all right? Now, let's go to the check-in counter. 让我来处理所有的事好吗?现在,我们到报到处去。

Airline Clerk: May I see your tickets and passports, please? 请给我您的机票和护照。

Mr. Fu: Here they are. 都在这儿。

Airline Clerk: Would you put all your baggage on the scale, please?....Ah, thirty-eight kilos. 请您把所有的行李放到秤上好吗?……呃,三十八公斤,

Mrs. Fu: Is that inside the free allowance? 没有超过免费标准吧?  

Airline Clerk: Yes, we allow twenty kilos each. 没有,每个人可以带二十六斤的行李。

Mrs. Fu: That's lucky! (To her husband) What's next? 真好运!(对她先生)下一步呢?

Mr. Fu: They'll have to check our baggage. Why don't you wait for me upstairs at the refreshment lounge? 他们还要检查我们的行李。你何不到楼上的餐厅去等我?

Mrs. Fu:All right! (She goes off.) 好。(她走了开。)

Airline clerk: Open your baggage, please. 请打开您的行李。

Mr. Fu: Sure. (He opens the bags. The airline clerk examines them.) 没问题。(他打开行李。航空职员检查它们。)

Airline Clerk: All right. Thank you, sir. 好了。谢谢你,先生。

Mr. Fu: (Upstairs at the lounge.) What did you order for me? (在楼上的餐厅)你帮我点了什么?

Mrs. Fu:Black coffee! What do we do now? 纯咖啡。我们现主要做什么?

Mr. Fu: Let me finish this coffee and then we will go to gate 5. They're announcing our flight. 让我把这杯咖啡喝完,然后就到五号登机门去。他们已经在叫我们登机了。

Mrs. Fu: I didn't hear anything. 我什么也没听到呀。

Mr. Fu: It's on that sign board up there. See? UA 801. At gate 5! Have you paid the check yet? 在那边上面的荧幕板上,看到了吗?联合航空八-O号班机。在五号登机门.你付过账了吗?

Mrs. Fu: Yes. 付过了。

Mr. Fu: Let's go then. 那我们走吧.