纽约英语口语网新版
芝华士英语口语
第 41 课: At the Beach在海边

Jim : Aren't you going to swim? 你下去游泳吗?

Cindy : Are you kidding? Don't you know I can't swim? 你开什么玩笑?你不知道我不会游泳吗?

Jim : You're not telling me that we drove fifty miles to come here just for a sunbath, are you? 你不会是说我们大老远开了五十里路来这儿,只是为了做日光浴吧?

Cindy : Hey, don't shout! Come here!....Sit closer....Now, Jim, we've had a lovely day. Don't spoil it now. 嘿,别那么大声! 过来!……坐近一点儿。……吉姆,我们今天玩得很高兴,不要破坏它。

Jim : What about your beautiful bathing suit? We shopped all day. Don't you want to show it off? 那你漂亮的游泳衣呢?我们逛了一整天。你不想炫耀一下吗?

Cindy : Everybody who walks past me sees it. Besides, it's a good sunbathing suit. 每个走过我旁边的人都看得到它呀。何况,这是一套不错的日光浴装。

Jim : All right. Suit yourself. I'm going to swim. 好吧。随你的便。我要去游泳了。

Cindy : Jim? 吉姆?

Jim : Yes? 什么事?

Cindy : Can you get me a beach umbrella and a deck chair? I'm kind of tired of lying in the sand. 你能不能帮我弄个海摊伞和折叠椅? 我在沙滩上躺得有些累了.

Jim : I've a better idea. Why don't we hire a boat and go out for a ride? What do you think? 我有个更好的主意。我们何不租一条船出去兜风?你觉得怎么样?

Cindy : Are you serious? That'll be wonderful. 你说真的吗? 那太好了。

Jim : Let's go! 走吧!