Dona : This is exciting. I've never been to a circus before. I feel like I'm 16 now. 好刺激哦。我以前从来没来过马戏团。我觉得我好像是十六岁一样。
Jack : You're already in your early 30's. 你已经三十出头了。
Dona :You don't have to tell me! 还用你说啊!
Jack : No hard feelings, OK? 别放在心上,好吗?
Dona : OK. Where shall we go now? We've been to the Magic House, Witch's Cottage, Snake Man, Satan's Castle, and Hypnotist. 好。现在我们要去那儿?我们已经去过魔宫、巫婆的小屋、蛇人、撒旦城堡,以及催眠师。
Jack : What do you want to see now? 你现在想看什么?
Dona : What is that huge tent over there? 那边的那座大帐篷是做什么的?
Jack : Let's go and find out. 咱们去看看。
Dona : Oh, it's for the evening show. 哦,是晚上的节目。
Jack : Are you interested in the animal shows and tricks? 你有兴趣看动物表演和特技吗?
Dona : That's why we're here, isn't it ? Do you think we can still get good seats? 这是我们来此的目的,不是吗?你想我们还能买到好的座位吗?
Jaek : That makes no difference, since we've decided to watch it. 那无所谓了,既然我们都已经决定要看。
Dona : What time does it begin? 几点开始呢?
Jaek : Six-thirty. 六点半。
Dona : We still have one hour. What shall we do now? 还有一个小时。那现在怎么办呢?
Jack : Are you hungry? 你饿了吗?
Dona : No, but I wouldn't mind having a hot dog or something to drink. 不饿,但我不介意吃个热狗还是喝些什么饮料。