纽约英语口语网新版
芝华士英语口语
第 45 课: At the Concert音乐会

John :(Whispering) How long is it going to last? We've been here for hours. (低声说话) 还要多久?我们已经来好几个小时了。

Daphne : Shhh! 嘘!

John : (Whispering) I want to go out. (低声说话j我要出去。

Daphne : Shhh! 嘘!

John : (Whispering) I'm going out. I'll wait for you outside. (低声说话)我出去了。我在外面等你。

Daphne : How could you do this to me? How could you just walk away in the middle of the concert? That was rude. 你怎么可以对我做这种事?你怎么可以听音乐会听一半就走掉了?真没礼貌。

John : You told me this was a Jazz concert, but it wasn't. 你跟我说这是爵土音乐会,但并不是啊。  

Daphne :I thought you would like it. I did have two tickets for Jazz, but I exchanged them for this concert. You told me you liked classical music, so I... 我以为你会喜欢。我本来有两张爵士音乐会的票,但是我把它们拿去眼别人换这场音乐会,你跟我说过你喜欢古典音乐,所以我……

John : Forget it, Daphne. I feel like a cup of coffee. Are you coming? 算了,黛芙妮。我想去喝怀咖啡,你要不要一起来?

Daphne : All right....John, I'm really sorry about this. 好啊……约翰,我真得很抱歉,

John : That's all right. How was the concert? 没关系,音乐还好吗?

Daphne : It was good, but I prefer your company. 下错,但找比较喜欢有休陪伴,

John : I shouldn't have walked away like that. I apologize. 我实在不应该那样走开,我道歉:

Daphne : Don't be silly. Why don't we go to a movie? I want to make up. 别傻了。我们去看电影好不好? 我想补偿。

John :Good idea, but let's go for a cup of coffee first. 好主意,但先喝咖啡。

Daphne :All right, It's on me. 好。我请客。